|Item Description||Nominal dimensions (W x H x D) [in]||Actual dimensions (W x H x D) [in]||Filter area [ft2]||Rated Air Flow [cfm]||Initial pressure drop [in w.g.]||Class to ISO 16890||ASHRAE 52.2 Efficiency||
Filter class acc. to
|Filter class acc. to EN 1822|
|MVPGT 95-21 1/1||24 x 24 x 12||23.3 x 23.3 x 11.5||226||2,500||0.52||ePM1 70%||MERV 14||ISO T8|
|MVPGT 98-21 1/1||24 x 24 x 12||23.3 x 23.3 x 11.5||226||2,500||0.60||ePM1 85%||MERV 15||ISO T9|
|MVPGT E10-21 1/1||24 x 24 x 12||23.3 x 23.3 x 11.5||226||2,500||0.58||ePM1 95%||MERV 16||ISO T10||E10|
|MVPGT E11-21||24 x 24 x 12||23.3 x 23.3 x 11.5||226||2,500||0.66||ePM1 >95%||ISO T11||E11|
Viledon MVPGT-21 cassette filters are used for intake air filtration of:
Gas turbines in power generation and in the oil and gas industry
Compressors and diesel/gas engines
- For high performance requirements MVPGT-21 cassette filters are optimized in terms of an extended filter surface of 21 m².
- High dust holding capacity and low pressure drop at an optimum price-performance ratio.
- Supplied with protection grids fitted to minimize risk of damage to the filter during operation.
- Available with an optional with a continuous foamed-in place gasket.
- A lug between the two inner V’s allows easy handling.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Optionally installed pins can be used for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution by using the patented Viledon modular clip-on system.
Overview of the MVPGT-21 cassette filters
Cassette filter MVPGT-21
Cassette filters belong to the category of depth-loading filters, just like filter mats, pocket filters and HEPA filters. The common feature of Viledon cassette filters is that the filter media are cast into the plastic frame in pleated (folded) form. MVPGT-21 cassette filters thus achieve an extended filter area of 21m² and represent the construction variant for high-performance requirements.
Areas of application for MVPGT-21
The application areas of the MVPGT-21 cassette filters from Viledon are in the intake air filtration of gas turbines and turbo-compressors. They are particularly suitable for onshore locations where there are moderate dust concentrations in the ambient air. MVPGT-21 cassette filters are used in gas turbines of power plants and in the oil and gas industry. They are also suitable for use in compressors and in diesel and gas engines.
MVPGT-21 cassette filters and their advantages
MVPGT-21 cassette filters not only have a high dust holding capacity and low pressure drop values, but also an ideal price-performance ratio. A handle guard minimises the likelihood of damage during operation. MVPGT-21 cassette filters are also available with an endless foamed seal. The Viledon Modular Clip-On System offers the option of combining prefilters or final filters to create a 2-in-1 system solution. This allows you to integrate an additional filter stage in a space-saving way with very little effort. Especially in a system situation with limited installation space, concepts with a 2-in-1 filter solution are helpful.