Highly efficient against smoke and fine dusts
sinTexx Plus filter cartridges with a corrugated polyester filter medium and nanofiber lining protect both humans and machines, and cut energy costs significantly. They achieve optimum values when dealing with fine and difficult-to-handle dust and smoke.
|Article||Article number||Nominal diameter / Nominal length [mm]||Dust class||Filter medium||Version|
|LP 155 B-15-A 54-77||73076328||145/1512||M||sinTexx Plus||Snap&Fix, 155 mm|
|LP 155 B-15-A 54-76||73076361||145/1512||M||sinTexx Plus, AS||Snap&Fix, 155 mm|
|LP 156 G-12-A 43-77||73077160||156/1212||M||sinTexx Plus||Twist&Fix, 3-Haken, PA|
|LP 218 G-10-A 50-77||53496861||218/1012||M||sinTexx Plus||Twist&Fix, 3-Haken, PA|
|LP 218 G-10-A 50-76||73077039||218/1012||M||sinTexx Plus, AS||Twist&Fix, 3-Haken, PA|
|LP 324 G-15-A 19-76||73077234||324/1512||M||sinTexx Plus, AS||Twist&Fix, 3-Haken, PA|
|LP 324 G-15-A 25-76||73077049||324/1512||M||sinTexx Plus, AS||Twist&Fix, 3-Haken, PA|
|LP 327 S-60-A 10-77||73076345||327/605||M||sinTexx Plus||DIN Standard|
|LP 327 S-60-A 10-76||73077136||327/605||M||sinTexx Plus, AS||DIN Standard|
|LP 327 S-12-A 20-77||73077246||327/1205||M||sinTexx Plus||DIN Standard|
|LP 327 S-12-A 20-76||73077142||327/1205||M||sinTexx Plus, AS||DIN Standard|
ApplicationssinTexx Plus filter cartridges have been developed specifically for the extraction of difficult-to-handle dust and fine smoke, produced during treatment of metallic and non-metallic materials in welding, cutting, polishing and coating processes.
- sinTexx Plus is an advancement of the for many years well-proven Viledon Sinus corrugated filter media now combined with an optimized surface coating made of real nanofibers.
- All standard cartridge geometries of Freudenberg Filtration Technologies can be equipped with the sinTexx Plus filter media.
- Viledon sinTexx filter cartridges and their media of the same name outperform the media used hitherto with a higher collection efficiency right from the start and with a significantly lower operational pressure drop.
- This leads to reduced power and compressed-air consumption and extended useful lifetime of the cartridges.
- Cost savings thanks to dispensation of the initial pre-coating otherwise customary (in welding smoke-, laser- and plasma-cutting applications). Easier handling and less maintenance.
- Improved energy balance for the system's operator.