|Article||Thickness approx. [mm]||Dust class||Filter medium||Maximum tensile force along / across [N/5 cm]||Weight per unit area approx. [g/m²]|
|FE 2931 NEXX as||1.0||M||PES / PA, Mikrofilamente; antistatische Ausrüstung||700 / 800||250|
|FE 2932 NEXX||1.0||M||PES / PA, Mikrofilamente||700 / 800||240|
|FE 2933 NEXX as wr||1.0||M||PES / PA, Mikrofilamente; antistatische Ausrüstung; wasser- und ölabweisende Ausrüstung||700 / 800||255|
|FE 2934 NEXX wr||1.0||M||PES / PA, Mikrofilamente; wasser- und ölabweisende Ausrüstung||700 / 800||245|
ApplicationsViledon NEXX filter media are preferrably used for filter bags of the same name. Wherever high dust loads occur, they have proven themselves, for example:
- in the processing of sugar, plastics and chemical products, in steel mills, foundries, or in surface treatment processes
- in recovering expensive products or any application that utilizes silo storage They are successfully employed for the separation of inorganic (powder coating) pigment dusts and are thus suitable for the recovery of powder coating pigments used in the automobile industry.
- This patented microfiber material has been developed specifically for the stringent requirements obtaining in dust removal systems, and possesses unique properties for surface filtration.
- Original Evolon Technology: unique textile medium made from bi-component, fine fibers, splitted to endless microfilaments.
- Dusts can be quickly and easily washed off the microfiber layer of the NEXX filter medium.
- With NEXX filter media clean-gas values of < 1 mg / m³ can be lastingly achieved.
- Also available with water and oil repellent finish.
- Resource-saving manufacturing allows active contribution to environmental protection.