Viledon quality with an optimum price-performance ratio
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|MVP 95 1/2 V08x25-Z00N-C33||53538468||287 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 70%||F8||1,500||95|
|MVP 95 1/1 V08x25-Z00N-C33||53538471||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 70%||F8||3,400||95|
|MVP 95 1/2 V06x25-Z00N-C33||53539111||287 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 70%||F8||1,500||100|
|MVP 95 1/1 V06x25-Z00N-C33||53539113||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM1 70%||F8||3,400||100|
ApplicationsViledon MVP cassette filters are used for intake, exhaust and recirculating air filtration in air-conditioning systems, e. g.
- office buildings
- factory / production halls
- airports, libraries, museums
- laboratories, hospitals
- old people’s and nursing homes, etc.
- MVP cassette filters excel in terms of low pressure drop values offering an optimum price-performance ratio for operation of ventilation systems.
- They are contsructed for simple and safe handling at installation.
- MVP 95 cassette filters achieve good energy efficiencies, thus cutting energy costs and downsizing CO2 emissions.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Patented Viledon modular clip-on system with optionally installed pins for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution.
Overview of the MVP 95 cassette filters
Cassette filter MVP 95
Cassette filters are classified as depth-loading filters. A characteristic feature of cassette filters is that the filter media are used in pleated (folded) form. This results in the largest possible filter media area. The pleated panels are enclosed in a fixed frame. With MVP 95 cassette filters, you get Viledon quality at an optimum price/performance ratio. The product series also impresses with its low pressure drop values.
Areas of application for MVP 95
MVP 95 cassette filters are suitable for intake, exhaust and recirculating air filtration in ventilation systems. For example, they are used in offices, production halls or airports. They are also frequently used in laboratories, hospitals or retirement homes.
MVP 95 cassette filters and their advantages
MVP 95 cassette filters have low pressure drop values and an ideal price/performance ratio when operating ventilation systems. They are particularly economical and easy to install. Thanks to their high energy efficiency, MVP 95 cassette filters can help reduce energy costs and CO2 emissions. The design of their frame allows the installation of clips to attach pre-filters. The modular clip-on system with optionally installed connecting pins allows prefilters and final filters to be combined into a 2-in-1 system solution. An additional filter stage can be integrated without great effort, especially where space is limited.