Viledon quality with an optimum price-performance ratio
|Article||Article number||Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Class to ISO 16890||Filter class acc. to EN 779:2012||
Nominal volume flow
|Initial pressure drop [Pa]|
|MVP 75 1/2 V08x25-Z00N-A33||53538455||287 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM10 75%||M6||1,500||70|
|MVP 75 1/1 V08x25-Z00N-A33||53538458||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM10 75%||M6||3,400||70|
|MVP 75 1/2 V06x25-Z00N-A33||53539102||287 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM10 75%||M6||1,500||70|
|MVP 75 1/1 V06x25-Z00N-A33||53539106||592 x 592 x 292||ISO ePM10 75%||M6||3,400||70|
ApplicationsViledon MVP cassette filters are used for intake, exhaust and recirculating air filtration in air-conditioning systems, e. g.
factory / production halls
airports, libraries, museums
old people’s and nursing homes, etc.
- MVP cassette filters excel in terms of low pressure drop values offering an optimum price-performance ratio for operation of ventilation systems.
- They are contsructed for simple and safe handling at installation.
- MVP 75 cassette filters achieve good energy efficiencies, thus cutting energy costs and downsizing CO2 emissions.
- The frame offers various possibilities for the installation of clips to hold prefilters.
- Patented Viledon modular clip-on system with optionally installed pins for combination with other pre- or final filters for a 2-in-1 system solution.
Overview of the MVP 75 cassette filters
Cassette filter MVP 75
Cassette filters are depth-loading filters (just like pocket filters, filter mats and HEPA filters). For maximum filter media area, the filter media are used in pleated (folded) form. The type and shape of the pleat are relevant to the filter performance. The special feature of MVP 75 cassette filters is their low pressure drop values. They are also convincing due to their ideal price-performance ratio.
Applications of MVP 75
MVP 75 cassette filters from Viledon are suitable for intake, exhaust and recirculating air filtration in ventilation systems. They are used, for example, in offices, factory and production halls, airports or museums. MVP 75 cassette filters are also used in laboratories, clinics and nursing homes.
MVP 75 cassette filters and their advantages
The advantages of MVP 75 cassette filters lie primarily in their low pressure drop values and optimum price/performance ratio. Their construction allows an easy installation. Thanks to their energy efficiency, MVP 75 cassette filters can reduce energy costs. The modular clip-on system allows them to be combined with prefilters and final filters to create a 2-in-1 system solution for maximum filtration performance. This allows an additional filter stage to be added in a space-saving way, even where installation space is limited. The attached pre-filter can be removed and replaced as required.